Due to their heavy usage, parking lots are subjected to various harmful conditions, such as heavy rain, oil leaks, salt, and excessive weight. These factors can cause discoloration, cracking, and potholes over time. As a result, it becomes necessary to repair or replace the pavement eventually.
ABC Asphalt: Parking Lot Repair Experts in Denver
At ABC Asphalt, we understand that Colorado businesses don’t want to pay for expensive pavement replacements. That’s why we offer parking lot repair solutions that extend the life of your commercial pavement and save it from needing more severe repairs in the future.
Parking Lot Repair Solutions from ABC Asphalt
- Crack sealing involves filling in any cracks on the surface of the asphalt to prevent water from seeping through and causing pavement deterioration.
- Sealcoating is a protective layer applied to the surface of the asphalt to prevent damage from the sun, weather, and chemicals.
- Patching is repairing potholes or other asphalt deterioration areas by removing and replacing the damaged area with new asphalt.
- Milling involves removing the top layer of the asphalt and replacing it with a new asphalt overlay layer to create a new surface.
- Finally, line striping and marking involve adding new lines and markings to improve traffic flow and safety.
These repair services extend the life of an asphalt parking lot by addressing any damage or wear and tear that has occurred and by protecting the surface from further damage. Timely parking lot repairs and regular pavement maintenance help prevent water damage and other types of deterioration, ensuring that the commercial pavement remains functional for years. Additionally, a well-maintained parking lot can increase property value and improve its appearance.
Ready to protect your commercial pavement assets? Contact ABC Asphalt for quality parking lot repair services!
Our pavement experts are waiting to discuss your parking lot and help you find the most cost-effective repair solutions to extend its life and keep local drivers safe. For example, we can restripe faded pavement markings, rejuvenate a worn asphalt surface with sealcoating, replace broken concrete curbs, and more.
Contact us today for more information about how we can improve your Denver parking lot!